"Inking" Troubles Away

Last night, I experienced by far the most excruciating intermittent emotional turmoil of my entire life. I was actually surprised to find the feeling to be bizarre, almost unreal. I'm not really sure. The only thing I'm sure of is that it was painful, and I'd rather get shot in the face multiple times than go through that kind of, I would say, acute (and thankfully, temporary) mental disturbance ever again.

I went to work today feeling not so smug about myself, which is ridiculous. One of the reasons why I love my job is that I'm good at it, so good that working for me becomes playing. Words, composition, and research have never been difficult for me, so I was just plain flabbergasted about my being out of rhythm earlier.

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it—FUCK PMS.

Some might say that we ladies just use PMS as a bitch pass, an excuse for us to get our way during the pre-red days. As a lady who holds enough knowledge about the human body and how it acts up during the most inconvenient of times, I beg to disagree. PMS is real, so just back the hell off.

I am about to completely go off topic so just feel free to stop reading from this sentence on. PMS is a bitch.

I got inked today...is what I would say if I actually had the money to get inked. Since I don't, I went for the next best and cheaper thing—henna tattoo. It was a totally random thing. I was with two of my co-workers earlier in Alabang trying to figure out what to do with ourselves next after eating dinner at ATC. One of them just blurted out, "Let's get henna tattoos," and I was like, "Okay," without even thinking. And so we went to a little tattoo studio inside South Station and got our temporary inks. My co-worker got a 3D spider tattoo on the side of his neck and I got a bigass dragon on my right arm. The tattoo dudes are totally cool too and funny. I may have a crush on the artist that did my tattoo but I'm not really sure yet. Fine, I like him. He's kind of cute and funny and when those two qualities come together with strong sex appeal and tattoos, I get weak.


The two guys in cyan there are the artists. Guess which of them is Eric, my tattoo guy. HAHAHA! Anyway, we got our henna tattoos at Bordados Tattoo in Alabang South Station. I'm seriously considering hiring one of these guys someday to do my ink. Great artistry with precision.

So yeah, after feeling a little useless at work the whole day, I guess I was able to bounce back. I'm still feeling a little bit emotionally chaotic regarding a lot of things at the moment but they're not as annoying anymore as they were last night.

And now is the perfect time for me to thank God for my newly found friends. They really help in keeping my sanity intact.

I'm out of things to say now.

Gotta go.

Good night, peeps!

Comments

Popular Posts