Scatterbrained

Day 98.

Yeah. It's been a while.

I guess I'm not that much of an efficient time manager.

A lot of things happened since I last wrote something in here but I don't have the enough industriousness right now to write all of it. I'm not really here to give a detailed chronicle of the past days. Maybe just a brief one.

About the guy I was actually hoping to be my next boyfriend, he's out the window. I kind of wish I actually threw him out the window but I meant that figuratively. Turns out he's just looking for someone to temporarily spend time with since his girlfriend is currently working overseas. I can tell that he's really hurt by the fact that his girlfriend whom he really wants to marry one of these days won't even bother calling him to check if he's still alive or something. He actually wanted to share the whole story with me but I refused since I don't want to get entangled into a complicated third-wheel situation.

So there. There goes another one.

On the other hand, I'm just glad the school year's over. Clean slate, new beginning. I totally learned all the things I needed to learn the hard way. Somehow, I'm thankful for all of it but all the battle scars will remain.

So that's what happened during the past days.

I'm free now. I actually feel like I just got out of college. I haven't gone out with my friends though considering I haven't laid hands on my elusive pay envelope which should have been in my pocket eight days ago. You know the deal. Rotten system and whatnot. I guess I'd forever hate it.

I just started writing again. I posted my new ongoing story on my literary blog and uploaded stuff on Facebook for its promotion. My readers are back and I am back. It feels really good to be finally doing something that I'm really happy doing. Even though I'm not earning money from it yet, I know I'll get there and I'll make my mom and siblings really proud.

I'm a little scatterbrained right now but I'm definitely happy and worry-free.

I guess I'll be able to write a better blog entry next time. I'll redeem myself.

For now, I'd be saying goodbye.

Cheers to the future!

Comments

Popular Posts