A Friendly Black Hole

Day 46.

Since Valentine's Day is now officially over and everyone's back to doing the things they're sick of doing, I just want to announce my glorious comeback into my own word kingdom. Yeah. That's my way of saying I was so bitter about Valentine's Day I buried my face into my pillows and cried myself to sleep. Of course I'm kidding. Although I did cry last night after watching the movie P.S. I Love You in my beloved Lilo, my iPod.

Anyway, for some reason, I'm feeling light today. Aside from the fact that I was able to make my crush laugh, I can say that somehow, I was taken seriously. Nobody shoved to my face that I'm immature and everything and so for once, I felt like an adult who's out to make some changes on the face of the planet. That's kind of fulfilling especially for someone like me who's viewed by everyone as the happy-go-lucky person who's headed down wasteland and is going to spend the rest of her life trying to figure out what she wanted to do. I might be projecting the image but believe me, I want to do a hell of a lot of things with my life. I want to do a goddamn lot of things I don't know where to begin. But what can I do about how others see me right? Well, it's not like I'm going to die if I don't live up to their ridiculous expectations and so I don't give a shit. All I can say is that this is my life and it's for me to live. People need to be selfish sometimes in order for them to be happy. Sad but true.

I just finished watching Real Steel about ten minutes ago and it was awesome. It's the first movie I've watched after Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows which my sister and I saw in the movie house. I'm just glad that there are still a lot of brilliant people out there who think about making these kinds of spectacles. In the midst of all the bad things going on in many areas of society today, I'm just elated that there's still a friendly black hole where people can actually seek refuge. Maybe someday I'm going to try out writing stories for TV shows and movies. Who knows what's waiting for me there right?

To be honest, I still have a lot of stuff to do and so I'm going to say goodbye now.

Belated Happy Valentine's Day people! Godspeed!

Comments

Popular Posts