Lame Blog Entry

Day 38.

I'm still alive. And aching. I guess I'm just too big a coward to even do anything to hurt myself. I'm too proud a bitch to even consider erasing my awesome existence from the face of the planet. Yeah. I'm a fucking sucker, a fact that I really can't care less about.

Right now for no apparent reason, I feel tired. Maybe this is from too much enjoyment of teaching the kids about dihybrid crosses and balanced equations or from watching my advisees dance their asses off like they're going to perform in front of the royal family on Saturday. Either way, I feel like my brain is going to switch places with my spinal cord.

I really don't have anything brilliant to say right now. My eyelids are starting to drop on their own. Maybe I should just go and rest.

Sorry for a lame blog entry.

Comments

Popular Posts